What can I do becoming telecommunication engineer

|
We have only life, so during our life time we need to do pride something. In my opinion people have become good job then to help develop our country. So many occupation in the world but I choose telecommunication engineer. I think person might choose anyway but solely person try then achieve success. So I believe to become best telecommunication engineer.

An engineer, who must be an initiative and a creative. Most of all the technical and scientific creations were discovered and invented by engineers. If the telecommunication wasn’t invented in the world, people wouldn’t can communicate with each other from a distance. So I’m happy to choose this occupation.In Mongolia few years ago people used to send letters to distance provinces. But nowadays we can communicate with each other from a distance using cell phone and Internet. Even tough we talk by Internet. It’s VoIP network and this technology kind of NGN. Which is more developed by engineer in year to years. It’s development of communications we can’t imagine that what new creations will be invented in future.

I will do a lot in the development of communications. At first I will modify a short message service (sms). Most people suppose that writing sms is to waste time. I will do modification in sms. I’m imagining that it will write itself person’s speech. We will tell words and phone number, cell phone will write our words and send itself. I hope that this service will save our time. Therefore I will invent an open call system. It means we can speak each other when we want to communicate cell phone will be like small sized microphone and put at back of ear. Further more our speech will be silent. It means that other people near you won’t be able to hear your speech. It will help you to keep your to secret and save other’s comfort. I think that all these creations are capable to be invent. After I’m doing try and study well then I will be do all possibility technologies, I go next step for planning.

Secondly I want to cooperate with foreign engineers and learn from them. In japan every year new communication and information technology creations are invented. We can gain technical idea from them. In the result Gross Domastic Product of our country will be able to increase through telecommunications development.

Finally I will establish secondary school and university. In the secondary school pupils who have ambitious learning about basis of communication technologies will gain telecom. In the university students will learn professional subjects.

There are I can things when becoming telecommunication engineer. If person have goals, one day person reach itself. But only who have make an effort and interested doing our work by oneself.In the world develop is very fast and especially information and communication technology grow up in second to seconds. So I becoming telecommunication engineer then I hope our contribution in our country development. If own can attempt, destiny can attempt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment